This site compiles SEO practices into summaries, guidelines and checklists to help you learn about advanced SEO. These are updated as new information becomes available. It is recommended to read Google's Webmaster Academy documentation as a prerequisite.
Guidelines...- Algorithms (Google), Panda & Penguin
- Backlink Building, Link Baiting
- Black Hat Techniques Review
- Disavow Tool, Removing Penalties
- Domain Name
- Google Search Console, Penalties
- Indexing & Ranking, Parsing, Ranking Algorithm
- Keywords, SEO Myths
- Links (Internal & External), SEO Myths
- PageRank & Link Juice, SEO Myths
- Robots Meta Tag
...& Summaries- Strategies for SEO
- Subdomains vs Subfolders
- Titles and Descriptions
- Web Content, Scraped & Duplicate Content, SEO Myths
Checklists- Migration (Site)
- Multilingual & Multiregional
- My Page is Not Indexing
- My Page is Not Ranking
- My Site is Not Indexing
- My Site is Not Ranking
Miscellaneous- Angular.js & SEO - It's worse than you think!
- Google's 200 Ranking Factors - The Lies!
Most of the information provided on this website is extracted from John Mueller's Webmaster Hangout videos, Matt Cutts' videos and official documentation. The site's motto is: follow the trendlines rather than headlines - It is maintained by Jérôme Verstrynge.